Resident Engineer or Field Technical Service (m or f) Aerospace - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Our company is a leading supplier of composite materials, process consumables and tooling to aerospace, performance automotive, Formula 1, rail, defense, renewable energy and marine.
- Within the composites business line, we are driven by fast customer response, unmatched technical support, technology and innovation and unparalleled product quality, offering a dynamic culture of “Delivering Innovation with real advantage”.
- This demanding position is responsible for the provision of Field Technical Support to a Key Aerospace Account in Germany (Airbus).
- Develop the customer’s capabilities and manufacturing process.
- Establish outstanding relationship with Airbus and other customer facilities and implement the use of our company composite, process and tooling materials within Airbus facilities.
- Introduce new products, train stakeholders and obtain secure shop approvals. Support product qualification and shop trials of company materials.
- Transfer your knowledge to various departments within company and thus support R&D or Sales & Marketing.
- You have working experience in composite materials or the aerospace industry.
- You have obtained a degree in Engineering or have completed an apprenticeship within the aerospace industry
- Good working knowledge of composite processing techniques including RTM, Infusion, OOA, Hand Lay-up, ATL and AFP.
- You are fluent both in German and English and have working experience in Germany.
- You love consulting the customer and finding creative solutions for every challenge.
- You describe yourself as an excellent technician and find it easy to establish trustful relationships on all levels of hierarchy.
- Work with the leaders in composite and aerospace.
- Self-dependent working conditions with excellent support from the manager and the business unit.
- Well established and trustful relationships between our company and Airbus.
- Outstanding development possibilities. Attractive salary package.