Researcher Scientist in Physical Chemistry M/W - France
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
- Your mission will consist of researching and developing innovative formulations based on therapeutic proteins and new polymers/water-soluble oligomers in the Drug Delivery area.
- A part of your activity will be dedicated to the setting up of predictive tests in order to establish structure-function correlations between the nature of developed molecules and candidate proteins.
- Within a multidisciplinary team composed of 124 persons, you will work in close collaboration with Chemists, Analysts and Biologists to identify the physical chemical critical determinants for in-vivo performance of our products.
- You will think and develop liquid formulations and process in accordance with the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will also work on the optimization of the stability of formulations.
- You will be asked to document on regulatory dossiers to support clinical trials.
- This function also implies supervising a team of highly specialized technicians.
To fill this position, one should hold a PhD in physical chemistry or biophysics or polymer chemistry. In addition, you demonstrate expertise in the following fields:
- Strong experience in water-soluble polymers and/or proteins,
- Good knowledge of matter and its characterization,
- Knowledge of supramolecular self-assembly would be appreciated,
- Mastery of biophysical techniques (Light Scattering Analysis, DSC, DSF, rheology, surface tension, CD…),
- Knowledge of tools used to measure molecular interactions (ITC, SLS, Biacore…),
- A rigorous methodology in accordance with the requirements of Research and the pharmaceutical industry,
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral) and computer skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an appetite for team-work.