This job is currently Archived,
Researcher Deloitte Chair in International and EU Tax Law - Belgium
KU Leuven (company)
Posted on : 23 May 2017
- The researcher will carry on research in different areas of international and European direct tax law.
- In the recent past the research has covered several OECD BEPS action plans, the ATAD Directive, the proposed FTT Directive and the proposed CCCTB Directive, as well as their implementation in the domestic laws of relevant countries, including Belgium.
- In the future research will be continued in these areas and will obviously be focusing on new developments in international and European direct tax law.
- The candidate holds a degree in law with a minimum of cum laude and ideally a master in taxation or an LLM in taxation, minimum cum laude.
- The candidate has at least three years of experience as a researcher or tax practitioner in the above areas of law.
- The candidate fluently speaks and writes Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of German is an asset.
- As the research is to be carried out in Leuven, the candidate lives in the broad vicinity of Leuven.
The job is a part-time assignment requiring the researcher to spend two days per week in Leuven to carry on research.