Research Technician (Temporary) - United States
- Performs routine instrument/equipment maintenance to ensure the proper function and compliant use.
- Performs good documentation practices with instrument and equipment laboratory logbooks and ensures compliance in their documentation.
- Orders and restocks lab supplies and reagents
- Performs routine laboratory facilities checks to ensure proper maintenance and compliant use of the laboratory areas.
- Assists in the procurement, receiving, installment and repair of bioanalytical instrumentation and lab equipment.
- Ensures GLP-compliant laboratory operations.
- Participates in internal and external inspections and audits.
- Completes regular training on procedures and GLPs for compliance.
- Coordinates and performs common reagent preparation of wash buffers and other necessary routine reagents used in research and validated, GLP assays.
Maintains and washes glassware
Participate and contribute ideas in process improvement meetings
Participates in projects or tasks assigned
Maintains inspection readiness
- Minimum: Associates degree in a scientific discipline and experience as a laboratory technician, laboratory assistant, or sample processor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.