Research Technician Intern - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Provide technical support to research team.
- Perform animal care and husbandry.
- Perform data entry and verification duties.
- Perform Human Tumor Xenograft study set up and monitoring.
- Communicates work related information within research team.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Currently pursuing Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in animal science, biology or related field.
- Experience: None.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Must be planning to pursue career in biological research or bio-technology upon graduation. Experience in animal care and husbandry of rodents preferred. Good communication and data entry skills.