Under the direction of the Research Manager, provide technical support to the research team as needed while learning and performing animal care and husbandry and Human Tumor Xenograft study set up and monitoring. Learn and perform activities associated with tumor maintenance including passage and calipering, and data entry and verification procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support to research team.
- Perform animal care and husbandry.
- Perform data entry and verification duties.
- Perform Human Tumor Xenograft study set up and monitoring.
- Communicates work related information within research team.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Currently pursuing Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in animal science, biology or related field.
- Experience: None.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Must be planning to pursue career in biological research or bio-technology upon graduation. Experience in animal care and husbandry of rodents preferred. Good communication and data entry skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet