This job is currently Archived,
Research Scientist, Waste Water Applications Bagsværd Denmark,
Posted on : 30 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
Research Scientist, Waste Water Applications
- Are you ready for becoming the new scientist in our R&D team developing new solutions for waste water treatment?
- Our ambition is to develop new enzymatic and microbial solutions that can contribute to more sustainable and cost-efficient waste water solutions.
- We work with a broad spectrum of opportunities ranging from biofilm removal, improved biogas solutions, sludge management to selective removal of specific chemical compounds.
- We are a project based organization so you will work closely with our research units in China and US as well as with our commercial organization.
- Your scientific background combined with your experience within the waste water field will be important for your professional dialogue with our partners within academia and industry, and for designing and managing in-house laboratory work.
- Partnering is a cornerstone in the way we work and you will be responsible for the technical dialogue with selected partners.
In this position you need to have:
- A MsC or PhD degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, biotechnology or similar background relevant for water and waste water treatment
- Three or more years of experience working within the field of waste water treatment or bio-solids management
- A passion for challenging conventions and a drive for reaching results
- Hands-on laboratory experience
- Experience with enzyme / microbe applications or analytical techniques preferred
- Prior experience leading project teams and external collaborations is preferred
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates