This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- We have a team of highly skilled people with many ideas for new innovative products within medical image processing and clinical decision support. We believe we can do much more and we are therefore looking for additional members to our team of research scientists. Both consulting and permanent positions are available.
- Research scientists at our company work in cross-functional teams with application specialists, medical experts, customers, software developers and other stakeholders to optimize the potential for innovation and to create products that deliver real benefits.
- The research teams perform feasibility studies, develop algorithms, build prototypes and contribute in various ways to the implementation of end products.
- Ideally you hold a PhD in a relevant area such as clinical decision support tools, medical imaging, artificial intelligence, visualization or machine learning and have a few years of industrial experience. In addition, we want you to have practical experience of using deep learning techniques and tools.
- You should feel enthusiastic both about working in a team with colleagues and other stakeholders to find new innovative ways to solve problems and about in-depth analysis of algorithms. Your peers should consider you as one of the best in your area. If you feel like a bit of a nerd, then you will end up in good company. You also need to be good at programming and the English language.
- If Swedish isn t your native tongue, then a strong commitment to learn Swedish is a must.
- International applications are welcome. We offer an innovative, informal and flexible work environment, generous skills development opportunities, very competent colleagues, a family-friendly Swedish work-life balance, and an opportunity to contribute to a better health care globally.
111 22 Stockholm Sweden
Find a Job Find Candidates