Research Scientist PS – Oral DP Launch Plant (Temporary) - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you want to join us on a journey where you, as a true pioneer, will break new land?
- Then you have the opportunity now as we offer a temporary position (12 months).
- You can look forward to a job where you will set direction for the future work in a recently established department and where your effort will have invaluable importance for the lives of people living with diabetes.
About the department
- Oral Finished Products Quality Control (OFP QC) employs approximately 45 highly skilled and motivated employees.
- The department delivers analytical support to oral protein products used for clinical phase 3 towards launch of the product.
- After launch, OFP QC will continuously be supporting the production of oral finished products.
- The department has recently been established and therefore we are in an ongoing process of setting up and impacting working procedures.
- The position is a partly analytical, partly IT Scientist position.
- As our new department IT responsible you will play a key role in performing IT compliance supporting tasks across the department.
- You will take the responsibility as System Manager for a range of our Laboratory Computerized Systems, provide hands-on maintenance support to the systems, and work closely with analytical colleagues in and outside the department ensuring the right level of IT Compliance according to internal guidelines.
- You will drive validations of computer systems in accordance with company procedures and external guidelines for computer systems validation.
- As an Analytical Scientist in OFP QC, you will approve analytical test results and provide support different methods (e.g. UPLC methods, dissolution, Malvern, Karl Fischer, FT-IR). You will support and collaborate with other scientists and laboratory technicians in the team.
- Moreover, you will continuously ensure the optimal performance of the analyses and apply LEAN principles to trouble shoot and improve working procedures.
- You will communicate and coordinate with stakeholders internally as well as externally within various subject areas.
- You can look forward to work with enthusiastic Specialists, Scientists and technicians in all three teams and with other IT Responsible Scientists in other departments.
- You have a strong hands-on background within IT System management and computer validation, preferably with experience from the pharmaceutical industry and have a solid background from a QC laboratory working in a GMP regulated environment.
- You hold a relevant academic degree or corresponding qualifications, preferably with several years of working experience.
- You are open and dedicated and you inspire and motivate your colleagues.
- You use your LEAN skills to innovate our working procedures and you work in a systematic and analytical manner to be able to meet deadlines.
- As a person you thrive on a high level of flexibility and with your ability to adapt you will enjoy a position where two days are not alike.
- You work in a structured manner with a non-compromised focus on quality.
- At the same time you appreciate a casual working environment where you with your dedication, good mood and initiative contribute actively to solutions to various types of challenges.
- Finally, you contribute to a healthy working climate and the continuous improvement of processes.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.