Research Scientist-PK/PD - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
- We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Are you a scientist interested in advancing science in a collaborative environment?
- The Toxicology/ADME group at our company is looking for dedicated scientists to evaluate the preclinical pharmacokinetics and disposition of therapeutic proteins/peptides and monoclonal antibodies.
- In this role, you will collaborate with toxicology, discovery biology, protein engineering, and multiple therapeutic areas to identify and characterize optimal candidates for clinical testing.
- You will have the opportunity to grow our capabilities in biotechnology and contribute to the discovery of new bio therapeutics.
- This role provides an opportunity to impact the lives and well-being of our patients while advancing your scientific skills by working on projects with a multidisciplinary team, integrating pharmacokinetics and PK/PD with discovery biology, and interacting with multiple agencies across drug disposition.
- Additional responsibilities may include: Design and execution of preclinical PK/PD studies
- Development and implementation of PK/PD modeling strategies
- Preparation of preclinical and clinical study reports
PhD in Pharmakokinetics/Pharmacodynamics or a related field in pharmaceutical sciences.
- PK/PD modeling of monoclonal antibodies, peptides/proteins or fusion proteins experience
- Working knowledge of software such as WinNonlin, NONMEM and S-Plus.
- Experience in the design and execution of PK/PD studies and development of mathematical PK/PD models.
- Experience with drug development and knowledge of regulatory processes preferred.
- Prior experience working in an interdisciplinary team also preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to identify scientific issues and solve problems, both individually and with partners in functional groups.
Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.