Research Scientist – Analytical Development - Sweden
Research Scientist – Analytical Development
- As Research Scientist you will be part of the Analytical Development team and report directly to the Director of Analytical Development.
- Together with your colleagues you will be working with development, qualification, implementation, and transfer of analytical techniques and methods for internal and/or external use.
- Other responsibilities include analytical support of process and formulation development, release and stability testing of drug product candidates, maintenance and troubleshooting of instruments and methods, performing high level review and data evaluation, writing or revising of analytical procedures and/or SOP's, and contributing with technical/analytical expertise in project- and working groups.
- You have a MSc in analytical chemistry or similar university degree.
- You have experience with method development and qualification/validation for analysis of pharmaceuticals using chromatographic techniques.
- A strong advantage is if you have been working in compliance with GMP/GLP and other regulatory requirements such as the ICH guidelines.
- Experience with development and validation of methods (immunoassay, LC-MS) for analysis of biological samples are further merits.
- You have a proven track record of efficient documentation and writing reports for internal and external use and have excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Swedish is an advantage. You are motivated by working both independently and in a team in a structured and goal-oriented way.
- Furthermore, you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- You are used to working with Office package.