Research Scientist - Machine Learning for Computer Vision and Data Analysis (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified Research Scientist - Machine Learning for Computer Vision and Data Analysis (m/f) to join our expanding Scientific Research team.
- Research and development of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to support the analysis of digital pathology images and analysis of clinical outcome data
- Contribute to immuno-oncology related projects with our research partners at Med-immune and other medical research centers
- Collaborate with product development to integrate algorithms into company products
- Publishes and presents research results in scientific journals and on international conferences
- M.S. in computer sciences, mathematics, physics, bioinformatics or comparable degree
- Experience in solving image and data analysis problems using machine learning, in particular Random Forest and Deep Learning approaches
- Very good proficiency in C++
- Working experience in developing or contributing to mid-scale software C++ based projects and on interfacing C++ components with scripting languages, preferably Python
- Experience with computer vision (e.g. OpenCV, ITK) and parallel programming (e.g. OpenMP) libraries
- Talent for the conceptualization of problems and analytical thinking
- Willingness to work in interdisciplinary projects at the forefront of data analysis and immune-oncology
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and good German language skills
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.