This job is currently Archived,
Research Scientist (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- We have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission.
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining laboratory information and management systems.
- In addition, you will handle the organization, documentation and evaluation of analytical tests on critical source materials and clinical trial compounds in quality control.
- Naturally, you will also be involved in preparing GMP-compliant documentation.
- Moreover, you will qualify the required analytical equipment.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or technical studies in conjunction with the IT field or equivalent training with several years of LIMS and CSV experience
- Experience in administrating laboratory information and management systems, ideally with labware LIMS/ELN, LabVantage or similar computer-based laboratory systems
- Interest in the quality control of (bio)pharmaceutical products and experience with analytical methods
- Practical knowledge of computer-based laboratory equipment and in processing analytical raw data
- Understanding of GMP, knowledge in validating computer systems and practical experience with IT networks and SQL databases in a regulated environment are preferable