Research Scientist in Genetic Toxicology - Canada
- Our company Laboratories is a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 70 years.
- We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs.
- We are recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients.
- We are presently seeking for a Reseach Scientist in Genetic toxicology
- Design , write and edit , as necessary , study plans, amendments and study schedules that define and schedule all study activities.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of study related procedures, whether performed within the department or by services departments.
- Ensure that projects are performed according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations, and are aware of regulations published by the OECD,FDA,EPA and JMHW
- Write, review and edit as necessary, draft and/or finalize reports that document all study related procedures and results.
- The research Scientist Genetic Toxicology will be required to promptly communicate verbally or in writing with Sponsors on study related business and generate and distribute Client Interaction Reports (CIRs) in a timely manner.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of project cost estimates.
- Review and approve raw data, as apprpriate.
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained by staff through the observance of safety procedures , the use of protective clothing and equipment,, and by the distribution of relevant safety information.
- Notify the Directorm Laboratory Sciences and/or the scientific Director of technical problems oor deviations from budgeted costs as soon as they become apparent.
- Participate in the training and performance evaluation of scientists, tchical staff and/or cross-training scientific staff, whre appropriate.
- Attend scientif meetings, workshops at the discretion of the Exutive Director
- Assist in the design of study packages and be able to provide advice to sponsors on scientifc issues.
Ph.D., D.V.M., M.Sc. or B.Sc. in an appropriate biological, chemical or related discipline,
Depending on educational background, the candidate will require at least two years of experience in a relevant discipline.