This job is currently Archived,
Research Scientist - India
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- The role of Research Scientist in Materials lab at our company India is to support existing GBU (Global business unit) projects and to create long term innovation projects in the field of advanced materials.
- The research scientist has diverse technical competences in the field of material science/polymer technology, understanding of structure-property relationship of polymers and hand-on experience on formulation development and material characterization using Rheology, mechanical and thermal tools.
- Furthermore, the research scientist is expected to generate original ideas in the field of advanced materials and contribute to expansion of group’s patent portfolio.
- Interaction and assimilation of ideas from global teams, from different GBU’s and finding synergistic opportunities is practiced by research scientist.
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to mentor and develop junior researchers
- Commitment to safe work environment
- The candidate will be judged based on his abilities to generate original ideas, deep understanding of his/her technical field and problem solving skills.
- PhD/Post doctorate in material science or polymer technology with >2 years of industrial experience in development of advanced materials.
- Good understanding of structure-property relationship of polymers through hand-on experience on formulation development and material characterization using Rheology, microscopy, mechanical and thermal tools.