This job is currently Archived,
Research Scientist for PS – Oral DP Launch Plant (Temporary) - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- Do you want to join us on a journey where you, as a true pioneer, will break new land?
- Then you have the opportunity now as we offer a temporary position (12 months).
- You can look forward to a job where you will set direction for the future work in a recently established department and where your effort will have invaluable importance for the lives of people living with diabetes.
About the department
- The department employs approximately 45 highly skilled and motivated employees.
- The department delivers analytical support to oral protein products used for clinical phase 3 towards launch of the product.
- After launch, OFP QC will continuously be supporting the production of oral finished products.
- The department has recently been established and therefore we are in an on-going process of setting up and impacting working procedures.
- As our new IT responsible you will play a key role in performing IT compliance supporting tasks across the department and ensure documentation of IT systems to the right quality level and be responsible for the IT quality system in the department.
- You will take the responsibility as System Manager for a range of our Laboratory Computerized Systems provide hands-on maintenance support to the systems, and work closely with analytical colleagues in and outside the department ensuring the right level of IT Compliance according to internal guidelines.
- You will drive validations of computer systems in accordance with company procedures and external guidelines for computer systems validation.
- You can look forward to work with enthusiastic scientists and technicians in all three teams and with other IT responsible scientists in other departments.
- You have a strong hands-on background within IT System management and computer validation, preferably with experience of QC equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You hold a relevant academic degree or corresponding qualifications, preferably with several years of working experience.
- You are open and dedicated and you inspire and motivate your colleagues.
- You use your LEAN skills to innovate our working procedures and you work in a systematic and analytical manner to be able to meet deadlines.
- As a person you thrive on a high level of flexibility and with your ability to adapt you will enjoy a position where two days are not alike.
- You work in a structured manner with a non-compromised focus on quality.
- At the same time you appreciate a casual working environment where you with your dedication, good mood and initiative contribute actively to solutions to various types of challenges.
- Finally, you contribute to a healthy working climate and the continuous improvement of processes.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.