Research Scientist for Global Research - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
Are you interested in working in an international and challenging research environment, where we are actively working on identifying the next generation medicines and new therapeutic options that will change the life of patients with haemophilia?
About the department
- Our goal is to provide improved treatments and access to care for people with haemophilia in all countries.
- We discover and test new, innovative biopharmaceuticals with the aim of developing the next generation treatments for haemophilia.
- We offer an exciting and challenging job, where you will share and discuss research findings with highly experienced, qualified and motivated scientists in multidisciplinary research teams, with ample opportunities to establish international networks.
- The project teams work in a flexible, collaborative and cross-functional setting, while keeping focus on quality and goals.
- Your work will be related to discovery and validation of clinical proof of principle for new therapeutic options to treat haemophilia.
- Research activities will be focused on in vitro and ex vivo research, to evaluate new drug candidates and select the best candidate for clinical trials.
- Technologies will include, but are not limited to, plasma, cellular and whole blood based assays.
- In addition hereto, other important tasks are to generate new ideas for novel treatments and to develop and implement novel in vitro assays for advanced transnational homeostasis research.
- Your curiosity, skills, dedication and ambition will help us change lives of patients with haemophilia for the better.
- In return, we offer you an opportunity to work in an extraordinarily stimulating scientific environment.
- You hold a PhD or equivalent within a relevant scientific discipline, where you have established an excellent track record and have keen interest in transnational and predictive aspects of in vitro biology.
- As a person you are curious, innovative and dynamic, with a positive attitude to new ideas and people; you use your excellent communication skills in everything you do.
- You are committed to your tasks and reach your goals.
- You collaborate well with people at all levels.
- You are cheerful and show a positive attitude towards challenges.
- You take the initiative for driving your project and are able to stay on top of things in a dynamic working environment.
- International research experience, clinical experience and experience with coagulation and fibrinolysis assays would be an advantage.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.