Research Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner (Part time) - United States
Our Sub-Investigators are responsible for the safety of clinical research participants and for executing the study according to protocol and applicable FDA and GCP regulations. This rewarding career will enable you to interact with a variety of pharmaceutical clients as well as review protocols for subject safety and scientific & operational feasibility. He/she will also ensure proper consent of the subjects and perform physical examinations.The selected candidate may also review study data such as lab work, ECGs, vital signs, and other data that are produced from study conduct.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of NE
- Training in Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support
- Board certified or board eligible in a primary care specialty, i.e. family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, E.R. medicine
- 1-2 years medical experience
- Clinical research experience preferred