Research Operations Manager - United States
- The Execution and Performance Management team within the Translational Sciences Operations department is seeking an enthusiastic and result-oriented Project Manager to join our growing R&D organization.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting cross-functional teams in project and relationship management, for a variety of projects involving Our company stakeholders in academia and industry.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, experienced, and exceptionally talented individual to join a dynamic organization passionately committed to support company scientific advancement.
- Liaise with company stakeholders in academia and industry, as well as with internal teams across functions
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget, aligning project tactics with project strategy
- Facilitate effective project meetings, manage change and conflict in a matrix environment
- Coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
Master's degree with 3-years scientific experience
Bachelor's degree with 5-years scientific
- Advanced degree and 3+ years research experience
- Formal project management training (e.g. PMP)
- Demonstrated experience supporting research partnership activities
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences
- Proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written) with various stakeholders
- Ability to apply critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues
- Ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problem
- Self-directed, flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, and resourceful
- Network within local academic institutions and industries
- Basic understanding of intellectual property
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.