Research Nurse Home Care - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company's Research Nurses understand that a study patient requires a slightly different approach than an ordinary patient.
- The patient’s safety and protection are of the utmost importance. The Research Nurses will report any side effect in accordance with the protocol’s requirements.
- The Research Nurses have knowledge of the informed consent procedure in clinical studies and will inform the researcher immediately if a patient has questions or doubts about the trial. They will also no longer perform study-specific actions after a patient has withdrawn his consent.
- The Research Nurses are trained in ICH-GCP. Improvements to study-specific documents will therefore be made according to ICH-GCP.
- The Research Nurses perform tasks of a clinical study delegated by the researcher inaccordance with the protocol by means of Standard Operating Procedures and/or work regulations, safeguarding the quality of the collected study data.
- Digressions from protocolwill immediately be reported to the researcher
- Company Research Nurses can be deployed flexibly, are experienced BIG-registered nurses and have a good written and spoken command of Dutch and English.
- They maintain good relationships with the researcher, Country Study managers and patients.
- Our Research Nurses visit patients at home.
- Recruitment of patients with a rare indication or who are difficult to recruit or who have difficulty going to a research center, can still be included in a study.
- Company Research Nurses have that little bit of extra opportunity or time to level with the patient at a personal level, which may prevent premature drop-out.
Main tasks/skills (dependent on study)
- Nurse (BIG registration)
- performing study-specific tasks according to protocol
- administering drugs
- blood sampling (independently), experience with centrifugation
- Basic Life Support/ up-to- date resuscitation training
- collecting study data
- communicating with researcher and patients
- written and spoken command of Dutch and English
- willing to see patient at research institute
- preferably some experience in clinical research
- preferably trained in ICH-GCP
- available (flexibly) at short notice
- preferably in possession of a car and driving license B