Research Nurse Home Care Hoevelaken Netherlands, Losser Netherlands,
Clinical Trial Service (company)
Posted on : 05 May 2017
- our company's research nurses understand that a study patient requires a slightly different approach than an ordinary patient.
- the patient s safety and protection are of the utmost importance. the research nurses will report any side effect in accordance with the science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol s requirements.
- the research nurses have knowledge of the Informed Consent procedure in clinical studies and will inform the Researcher immediately if a patient has questions or doubts about the trial. they will also no longer perform study-specific actions after a patient has withdrawn his consent.
- the research nurses are trained in ich-gcp. improvements to study-specific documents will therefore be made according to ich-gcp.
- the research nurses perform tasks of a clinical study delegated by the Researcher inaccordance with the science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol by means of standard operating procedures and/or work regulations, safeguarding the quality of the collected study data.
- digressions from protocolwill immediately be reported to the Researcher
- company research nurses can be deployed flexibly, are experienced big-registered nurses and have a good written and spoken command of dutch and English.
- they maintain good relationships with the Researcher, country study managers and patients.
- our research nurses visit patients at home.
- recruitment of patients with a rare indication or who are difficult to recruit or who have difficulty going to a research center, can still be included in a study.
- company research nurses have that little bit of extra opportunity or time to level with the patient at a personal level, which may prevent premature drop-out.
main tasks/skills (dependent on study)
- Nurse (big registration)
- performing study-specific tasks according to science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol
- administering drugs
- blood Sampling (independently), experience with centrifugation
- basic life support/ up-to- date resuscitation Training
- collecting study data
- communicating with Researcher and patients
- written and spoken command of dutch and English
- willing to see patient at research institute
- preferably some experience in Clinical research
- preferably trained in ich-gcp
- available (flexibly) at short notice
- preferably in possession of a car and driving license b
terms of employment
our company offers excellent terms of employment and a pleasant working environment.
3871 MV Hoevelaken Netherlands7581 CJ Losser Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates