This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a leading clinical research organization.
- We are increasing our team of Research Nurses and invite applications to join our clinical conduct team at our Phase I clinical trial facility.
- We are looking for Research Nurses to join our pool of bank nurses. Shifts will be offered according to how busy the clinic is and when the bank staff are available.
- This role would suit those looking for additional nursing shifts on an irregular basis.
- The responsibilities include administering medication (including IV) to study participants, collecting safety data such as vital signs, ECGs, cardiac monitoring, phlebotomy and safety monitoring of adverse events. Additional skills in respiratory medicine, particularly CF, COPD and asthma, would be desirable.
- Candidates must be currently registered on Part 1 or 12 of the NMC register with at least 1 year of clinical practice experience desirable.
- Current ILS accreditation preferred but company will provide certified training.
- The ability to work a flexible shift pattern which includes days, evenings, nights and weekends is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required. This role is very team orientated with a high professional attitude expected.
- Full training on Research Nurse skills and Good Clinical Practice will be provided.
- ILS training is provided annually by company and NMC registration renewal fees are eligible for reimbursement (criteria apply).
- All candidates must be able to work legally in the UK without requiring sponsorship and have current NMC registration.
- Salary equivalent to NHS mid-Band 5.
- Our company is an equal opportunities employer.
Belfast Northern Ireland
Find a Job Find Candidates