This job is currently Archived,
Research Nurse - United Kingdom
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is a leading clinical research organization.
- We are increasing our team of Research Nurses and invite applications to join our clinical conduct team at our Phase I clinical trial facility.
- We have positions for full-time Research Nurses (37.5hrs per week).
- The responsibilities include administering medication (including IV) to study participants, collecting safety data such as vital signs, ECGs, cardiac monitoring, phlebotomy and safety monitoring of adverse events.
- Additional skills in respiratory medicine, particularly CF, COPD and asthma, would be desirable.
- Candidates must be currently registered (or awaiting registration PIN) on Part 1 or 12 of the NMC register with at least 1 year of clinical practice experience desirable. Current ILS accreditation preferred but company will provide certified training.
- The ability to work a flexible shift pattern which includes days, evenings, nights and weekends is essential.
- The shifts will be 7am-3pm, 1pm-9pm and 7.30pm-7.30am. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- This role is very team orientated with a high professional attitude expected.
- Full training on Research Nurse skills, Good Clinical Practice and our clinical trials IT system will be provided.
- ILS training is provided annually by company and NMC registration renewal fees are eligible for reimbursement (criteria apply).