Posted on : 22 March 2017
- our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of Surgeons specialized in the Treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- founded in 1958 by 13 visionary Surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 Surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- our company is headquartered in switzerland.our company has grown into the world s largest Orthopedic community.
- we are looking for a highly motivated person for our offices to fill in the position of research manager.
- drive both Clinical and Translational Research programs as well as research Education programs
- build relationships with key opinion leaders (kol) in the field of spine Surgery
- manage the company international research commission
- drive global company research initiatives
- responsible for the oversight of project approval and milestones
- overall budget responsibility and accountability on all company international research projects
- work closely with internal stakeholders and cooperate with external service providers
- responsible for a team of three staff members
- master of science or equivalent is preferred
- at least five years professional experience in managing Clinical study groups and/or kols and Medical Research
- an outstanding communicator who can deal effectively with stressful situations
- excellent social and networking skills
- willing to travel frequently
- fluent in spoken and written English; proficiency in additional languages, particularly German, is a plus
- an interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization with an engaged, international team
- modern infrastructure
- high-value terms of employment, such as long lunch breaks allowing sporting activities, generous home-office rules, 100% salary during sickness or accident up to two years, etc.
8600 Dübendorf Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates