- Our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- Our company is headquartered in Switzerland.Our company has grown into the world’s largest orthopedic community.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person for our offices to fill in the position of Research Manager.
- Drive both clinical and translational research programs as well as research education programs
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) in the field of spine surgery
- Manage the company International Research Commission
- Drive global company research initiatives
- Responsible for the oversight of project approval and milestones
- Overall budget responsibility and accountability on all company international research projects
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and cooperate with external service providers
- Responsible for a team of three staff members
- Master of Science or equivalent is preferred
- At least five years professional experience in managing clinical study groups and/or KOLs and medical research
- An outstanding communicator who can deal effectively with stressful situations
- Excellent social and networking skills
- Willing to travel frequently
- Fluent in spoken and written English; proficiency in additional languages, particularly German, is a plus
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization with an engaged, international team
- Modern infrastructure
- High-value terms of employment, such as long lunch breaks allowing sporting activities, generous home-office rules, 100% salary during sickness or accident up to two years, etc.