- manage the further development and optimization of COOLFluiD;
- complement and maintain the documentation of the code, incl. the maintenance of the website, open source repository, Twitter account, etc.
- promote the project worldwide and conduct active networking;
- manage the user group of COOLFluiD, provide training sessions for users, provide technical support to users in the different applications;
- contribute to the reporting and dissemination of the research results, incl. scientific publications and presentation on international meetings;
- take the lead in the detection of new validation opportunities and write project proposals to attract funding (ESA, NASA, AFRL, PRACE,...);
- manage the COOLFluiD based research projects.
to develop a full career at the university as specialists in a particular research area.