This job is currently Archived,
Research Engineer - Objective measures (m/w) - Germany
Posted on : 05 April 2017
- Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world.
- Always focused on innovations that improve quality of life we have consistently made the industry’s leading advancements in hearing technology.
- In fact, with six sound coding programs, we offer more ways to hear than any other cochlear implant company.
- Our company is part of the company Group, the leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions with their core brands.
- We run our European Research Center, founded in 2008. This center focuses particularly on signal processing, fitting procedures and new stimulation concepts in order to improve the speech understanding of CI recipients. The research center works in close cooperation with clinics, technology providers and universities from different European countries.
- Attractive work conditions in an innovative extraordinary company and our brands offering very good perspectives and career opportunities
- Atmosphere of mutual trust in a highly motivated team
- As part of our team you help to improve the quality of life for millions of people with hearing loss
- A safe Job and an open-ended employment contract in a future-proof industry
- Family friendly company and extensive company benefits
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Further-development and maintenance of Advanced Bionics’ clinical research tools for
- neural response imaging (measurement of the response of the auditory nerve)
- eCochG measurements
- auditory evoked potential measuremens (eABR, eEEG)
- Lead and technically contribute to software development projects (specification, implementation, verification and validation).
- Support external research partners in the application and customization of the research tools.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and manage research agreements and contracts.
- Present at scientific conferences and support Product Marketing, Clinical Research and Sales Organisations
- Expand the clinical and technology research networks of AB in Europe
- Bachelor, Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics or a related field
- Strong academic or commercial experience in the development of software applications for research purposes
- Self-motivated team player, also in cross-functional teams, but able to work autonomously and to take initiative
- Strong background in cochlear implants and electrophysiology
- Solid knowledge of modern software architecture and all phases of modern software development processes
- Good skills in a modern programming language, preferentially C# on Visual Studio on Windows and Matlab
- In return, we offer an exciting and challenging position with great potential for personal development, with a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing medical industry.
- If you want to work in an enthusiastic, motivated team and help launch the hearing implants of the future then send us your online application in German or English.