This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 July 2017
- As a Research Chemist at our company, you will be responsible for carrying out and coordinating the synthesis of organic or metallo-organic compounds.
- You will either work independently to lead group projects or you will be responsible for different sections of the project as a part of a team.
- You will be expected to present your work at weekly team meetings and document the results of the projects for the management to review.
- The results of the projects will be documented and reviewed by the management.
- Under the supervision of the lab manager or team leader, you will conduct technical tasks using standard laboratory equipment and develop innovative approaches for achieving specific objectives within the project framework.
- Your work will undergo regular appraisals to discuss the accuracy and reliability of your technical ability and written work.
- Furthermore, you will be required to work in two shifts, which changes every 2 weeks.
- We work from Monday to Friday in two shifts. Shifts change every 2 weeks.
- The early shift is from 7:30 to 16:00 and the late shift, from 13:30 22:00. Required qualifications Subsequent to completing your doctorate in chemistry, you will have accumulated experience in multi-stage linear synthesis including processing, separation and analysis.
- Further experience for one or two years in a postdoctoral research position would be beneficial.
- You will be able to supervise laboratory technicians in their routine work and will have excellent team-building qualities, administrative and communication skills. Proficient knowledge of the English language is required and good German language skills are advantageous.
44227 Dortmund Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates