Research Associate USP - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Research Associate USP is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination, that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases.
- We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners.
- To strengthen our team, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Research Associate USP Summary & Scope of Position:
- The Research Associate USP will participate in the Antibody Technology Platform which focuses on the identification of new antibodies for the potential treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
- The Research Associate USP will perform and optimize cell culture processes to generate monoclonal antibodies.
- The Research Associate will be involved in implementing new equipment and methodologies to the existing cell culture platform.
- The Research Associate needs to be proficient with state-of-the-art cell culturing techniques, preferably have experience in cell line development and have an affinity with purification and characterization activities.
- Bachelor or M. Sc degree in biotechnology, biochemistry or life sciences
- Over 5 years relevant work experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- Strong analytical skills in method development
- Focus on output and results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to (out)perform in a team