Research Associate (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- We will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Provide technical support for ongoing manufacturing down stream processes.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing with critical information necessary for maintaining consistent product supply, now and in the future.
- Participate in monitoring production processes.
- Participate in the diagnosis and resolution of production problems.
- Establish and maintain scaled-down models of down stream production processes.
- Test the feasibility of new manufacturing processes.
Participate in the execution of small-scale validation studies.
- Experience in a bioanalytical laboratory, research laboratory, or biotechnology company.
- Skills with purification and other bioanalytical methods in a regulated lab environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with AKTA, Waters H/UPLC, and Octet systems.