This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate (Temporary) Novato United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- We will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Provide technical support for ongoing manufacturing down stream processes.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing with critical information necessary for maintaining consistent product supply, now and in the future.
- Participate in monitoring production processes.
- Participate in the diagnosis and resolution of production problems.
- Establish and maintain scaled-down models of down stream production processes.
- Test the feasibility of new manufacturing processes.
Participate in the execution of small-scale validation studies.
- Experience in a bioanalytical laboratory, research laboratory, or biotechnology company.
- Skills with purification and other bioanalytical methods in a regulated lab environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with AKTA, Waters H/UPLC, and Octet systems.
Bachelor s or equivalent experience with purification or bioanalytical methods in a biological or biochemical field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find a Job Find Candidates