Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
- Do you love working in the lab and love food? We are seeking such an individual to join our Food & Beverage Technical Services team, providing lab support for projects employing natural biological solutions in the Food & Beverage industries.
- As a Research Associate, you will work closely with highly experienced scientists to conduct experiments on food and beverage samples where enzymes were used to provide value to customers in their processes and products.
- Your analyses and communication of the results from these experiments will ultimately lead to innovative products and solutions that you will see implemented in the food and beverage marketplace.
- In our labs, you will never be alone – you will have support from passionate colleagues and experts in the field.
- Our company is a fantastic place to grow and develop.
- Minimum high school diploma and 8+ years relevant experience in technical area or AAS degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years; BS degree preferred
- Ability to perform routine laboratory work on enzymatic conversion of food materials with minimal supervision per experimental plans
- Ability to plan and execute non-routine laboratory experiments in collaboration with Technical Service Scientists
- Advanced laboratory knowledge and understanding of basic experimental design principles
- Ability to become a super-user in HPLC and Ion Chromatography instrumentation
- Basic understanding of biochemistry or food chemistry principles
- Initiative for completing tasks with a positive attitude and a sense of urgency
- Ability to organize and coordinate laboratory analyses schedules within a small team environment
- Motivation to mentor a Lab Technician and share your knowledge with colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and computer skills including general use of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to reach out to stakeholders to constantly sharpen skills
- Dedication to quality and safety in performing your work and adherence to policies
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.