Research Associate - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The core responsibility of the job holder is to build some new set-up, to perform experiments (in R&I center or on site) and to take care of current lab equipment in TDD (maintaining in good conditions).
- The job holder assists the different Process Engineers in TDD according to the workload.
- He will also schedule the necessary maintenance interventions, purchases different OPEX (chemical reagents, PPE…) and coordinates equipment/CAPEX purchases with Purchasing Department.
- Realization of experimental devices (lab scale & pilot scale in research center or on site)
- Installation of new equipment (pilot, analysers)
- Samples analysis
- Standard operating procedure writing
- Conducting tests
- Compilation of results and comments in a lab book
- Management and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Lab correspondent for 1 or 2 process labs (pilots)
- Assistance to the other process lab correspondents for lab housekeeping (dish washing, samples removal…).
- Be a referent for Safety and quality
- Bachelor degree in chemistry or process engineering.
- An experienced person is preferred, but not an absolute requisite. A fresh graduate with very good lab skills and motivation can be accepted as well.
- Good ability to work in a team and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good English both in oral and writing.