This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate - India
Posted on : 11 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
- Baking is one of the expert fields in the Food industry and we want to hire and nurture professionals into experts. Baking is one of the fastest growing industry within company.
- If you are creative, scientific and want to solve industry challenges or improve food processes with more sustainable solutions, this position is for you.
- In this position you will be responsible to co-ordinate with senior Technical service colleagues to plan and carry out/coordinate technical activities within company, customers or partners.
- You are also responsible to develop and maintain our world class baking lab in good condition.
- Executing lab trials and developing application insights to offer strong technical support to business opportunities.
In this position you need to have :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Baking Technology/Food Technology/Food Science, Chemical engineering, Life sciences or similar. Prefer Food Tech/Food Science
- M.Sc. degree Baking Technology/Food Technology/ Food Science or relevant fields are added advantage.
- 2-7 Years with Baking, Food Ingredients and food processing experience is a must.
- Good technical knowledge in Food processing (with wide experience in SEA region will be an added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Good inter-personal and networking skills
- Customer oriented with good commercial understanding of Food industry challenges and pain
- Sharp and fast learner
- Ability to work independently, and/or under minimum supervision
- Ability to deliver solutions within agreed timelines
- Ability to work under stress at times
- Good in time management
- Innovative mindset
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.