Research Associate (m/f) Molecular Biology - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As part of our TCR Discovery department, you will identify neo-antigen-specific T-cell receptors, making an invaluable contribution to the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer.
Your duties in detail:
- You will independently perform molecular-biological tasks such as RNA and DNA extraction, cDNA syntheses, PCRs, cloning, etc.
- You will also work with innovative single cell genomics platforms (such as 10x Genomics) and prepare samples for next generation sequencing (NGS).
- Additionally, you will assist us in the development and optimization of new processes and methods.
- Documenting workflows also falls within your scope of duties.
- Last but not least, you create standard operating procedures (SOPs).
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed vocational training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech (m/f) or a comparable qualification with at least two years of work experience
- Extensive experience in molecular biological techniques. Ideally, practical experiences in the field of Next Generation Sequencing (Illumina)
- Accurate and structured working method as well as a quick perception
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Good English skills, both written and spoken