This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate (m/f) Molecular Biology Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- As part of our TCR Discovery department, you will identify neo-antigen-specific T-cell receptors, making an invaluable contribution to the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer.
Your duties in detail:
- You will independently perform molecular-biological tasks such as RNA and DNA extraction, cDNA syntheses, PCRs, cloning, etc.
- You will also work with innovative single cell genomics platforms (such as 10x Genomics) and prepare samples for next generation sequencing (NGS).
- Additionally, you will assist us in the development and optimization of new processes and methods.
- Documenting workflows also falls within your scope of duties.
- Last but not least, you create standard operating procedures (SOPs).
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed vocational training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech (m/f) or a comparable qualification with at least two years of work experience
- Extensive experience in molecular biological techniques. Ideally, practical experiences in the field of Next Generation Sequencing (Illumina)
- Accurate and structured working method as well as a quick perception
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
Find a Job Find Candidates