This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate (m/f) Immunotherapeutic Development - Germany
Posted on : 14 August 2017
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project IVAC®, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will carry out in vitro validations of tumor-specific antigens for R&D studies and clinical tests.
- In addition, you will self-contained handle planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of cellular assays.
- Even more: You will develop innovative immunological methods and optimize existing in vitro test systems.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for handling patient samples.
- Last but not least, you will create standard operating procedures (SOPs) and perform organizational laboratory work.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed degree (Diploma/M.Sc.) in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- Profound theoretical knowledge and practical experience with in vitro assays (immunological methods, flow cytometry, ELISPOT, magnetic cell sorting)
- Professional experience in the field of immunology and/or oncology
- Experience in regulated environments is advantageous
- Team skills, conscientiously, accurate and independent work