This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate (m/f) Biosampling laboratory Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness
- Your work will allow us to conduct initial study analyses as you will manage all patient samples for us, making you a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer with our company.
Your duties in detail:
- You will perform processing of whole blood samples and leukapheresed blood using density gradient centrifugation.
- Furthermore, you will work with molecular and cell biology processes (RNA and DNA extraction, TIL isolation and generation of primary cell lines, FACS analysis).
- You will prepare incoming and outgoing biological material and handle the required documentation.
- You will also maintain our database.
- Of course, you will also assist in preparing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for specific fields.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed vocational training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech (m/f) or a comparable qualification
- Routine handling with human tissue samples and blood fluids (blood, saliva, ascites, pleura)
- Experience in working in controlled areas (GCLP)
- Good English skills
- Team spirit, organizational skills, initiative as well as a reliable way of working
Find a Job Find Candidates