This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate - Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Development Berkeley United States,
Aduro Biotech (company)
Posted on : 02 December 2016
Research Associate Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Development
Reports To: Senior Scientist, Immune Monitoring / Biomarker Development
Summary & Scope of Position: We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented Research Associate with sample management experience to join the Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Development team. The main role for this position is maintenance and management of sample biorepository; however this role will also support immune monitoring of subjects enrolled in Aduro-sponsored cancer immunotherapy clinical trials.
- Maintain/update clinical sample database
- Retrieve and input samples into biorepository
- Work with Clinical Operations to resolve and track discrepancies
- Aliquot and label biospecimens
- Assist with basic immune assays (ELISA, Luminex, PBMC Processing)
- B.S in Biology/Immunology or related major with at least 1 year laboratory (academic or industry) experience. Prior biorepository experience a plus.
- Experience working under SOPs.
- Experience with human biological samples.
- Familiarity with standard immune assays (ELISA, Flow cytometry, Luminex).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain strong organizational and effective time management skills.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and to adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word) and database software. Prior LIMS experience a plus.
We are at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners.
Berkeley, Alameda County, California, United States
Find a Job Find Candidates