Research Associate II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in the development of new clinical diagnostic products under the supervision of a project leader.
- Follow established protocols, SOP and batch record instructions, tabulate and report data in MS Excel, analyze results, document results and conclusions in notebooks and reports.
- Formulate buffers and reagents, execute biochemical assays and procedures including immunoassays, operate laboratory equipment, automated analyzers, and instrumentation.
- Organize and test clinical specimens used in experiments and studies.
- Maintain laboratory workspace.
- Work effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Adhere to laboratory and safety guidelines.
- Hands-on experience with standard biochemical techniques, immunochemistry and immunoassay techniques, and protein characterization by SDS-PAGE, HPLC, immunoblotting, or EIA.
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail essential.
- Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Excel and Word required.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills essential.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better result
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age