Research Associate I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The individual in this position will be involved in all aspects of studies supporting the in vivo services group.
- This position is hands-on with responsibilities including, but not limited to animal husbandry, animal handling and restraint, administration via various routes, clinical observations, sample collection and processing, and accurate data collection.
- Perform in vivo technical and husbandry procedures including animal receipt.
- Test material administration via various routes
- Provide quality care and health monitoring for all animals.
- Assist with the collection and processing of biological samples according to appropriate protocol and SOP requirements
- Clearly and accurately record study, treatment and facility data
- Input and review electronic data entries.
- Ensure that raw data records are accurate, complete and in appropriate order
- Assist with SOP review, development and improvement.
- Use GLPs, SOPs, processes and company policies when performing all job functions.
- Interact with veterinary staff to convey and assist with animal health issues
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle common laboratory species.
- Effective communication and listening skills in a teamwork environment.
- Excellent organization skills enabling effective management of multiple, concurrent tasks and priorities.
- Proficient in basic technical skills and the operation of data collection equipment.
- Knowledge of GLPs and other federal regulations and guidelines relating to the care of laboratory animals.
- Basic understanding of study design and protocols.