Research Associate I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Writing descriptions of validated antibodies to be submitted for inclusion in the Precision Ab product line.
- Using public database to research antibody targets
- Screening and validating antibodies using Western blotting.
- Generate and maintain a database of antibody targets, include the nomenclature to be used for every antibody target.
- Troubleshoot antibody performance in Western blotting
- Routine data management.
- Bachelor degree in the Life Sciences or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Experience working in a Life Science lab.
- Experience performing Western blots.
- Knowledge of gene and protein structure and function.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel or a related spreadsheet software to manage and analyze complex sets of data.
- Experience automating Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets using scripts.
- Basic understanding of public databases, such as PubMed.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.