Research Associate I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- For nearly 70 years, our company employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies.
- When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe.
- Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform.
- In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
- We are seeking an experienced Research Assistant I for our Safety Assessment site.
- Assist scientific staff by working under general guidance/supervision on basic scientific support, report development, regulatory compliance, and research.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Research Assistant I position.
- Prepare protocols and amendments if applicable.
- Review study file for accuracy of scope of work prior to study initiation.
- Provide input to pathologists on workload prioritization.
- Assist pathologists with client communication, project tracking, and coordination.
- Monitor key study events including deliverables to client with guidance.
- Prepare basic tables for pathology reports.
- May perform image analysis with guidance.
- Assist with microphotography, whole slide scanning and/or radiography.
- Label, edit, arrange/organize, and print digital images.
- Assist in the preparation of pathology reports as directed by pathologists using basic templates.
- Conduct basic literature searches.
- Provide quality control review of basic reports and pathology data with assistance as needed.
- Work with Regulatory Affairs and Compliance and the various laboratories to respond to audits, complete reports.
- Conduct scientific tasks with guidance as directed by the Study Director or Pathologist.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
About Safety Assessment Business
- Our company is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance.
- From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market.
- Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet