Research Associate - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- The research group is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic colleague to prepare a doctoral dissertation on the quality of MPs.
- You will develop a method to measure the quality of parliamentary work.
- This will enable you to explain differences in quality between MPs and assess whether quality has an impact on the selection by the party and the voter.
- We offer a full-time fully funded Ph.D. position for 4 years.
Profile of the candidate
- You have a great interest and enthusiasm for scientific research
- You are able to manage a research project
- You have verry good study results
- You have knowledge of or are interested in quantitative research methods
- You have good writing skills
- You are willing to participate to international conferences and to publish in international scientific journals
- You are willing to prepare a doctoral dissertation (including the doctoral training programme)
- You hold a Master’s degree in Political Science, Sociology, Public Policy or an equivalent degree.
- The degree requirements need to be fulfilled at the start of your appointment