Research Associate - Philippines
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Manage the research seed processing operations including seed inventory with focus on the end to end implementation.
- The goal of this position is to ensure that the quality of seeds planted are according to standards and all seeds in the seed storage are maintained properly and viable.
- Systematically evaluate seed quality in the field and lab testing.
- Hybrid seed processing and preparation for IMPACT trials, Research trails including topcross
- Precode seed processing and preparation
- Inventory Management
- Degree holder of Bachelor of Science major in Agronomy or agricultural related course
- with two (2) to three (3) years' experience in hybrid and seed production
- With valid driver's license
- Core Competencies: Teamwork, Attention to details, Strategic mindset, Innovation
- Functional Competencies:
- Knowledgeable of Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Field Management, Soil Management and Hybrid Development
- Eagerness to understand germplasm and genetic inheritance