Research Associate DSP - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Research Associate DSP is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination, that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases.
- We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners.
- To strengthen our team, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Research Associate DSP Summary & Scope of Position:
- The Research Assistant DSP will participate in the Antibody Technology Platform which focuses on the identification of new antibodies for the potential treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
- The Research Assistant DSP will perform and optimize protein purification using unit operations such as centrifugation, batch wise chromatography, column chromatography (AKTA), depth filtration, and Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF).
- He/she will analyze process samples using biological, biochemical, and analytical chemistry assay techniques such as HPLC, IEF, ELISA, protein binding (Octet), DLS, and SDS-PAGE. He/she will communicate results of experiments to the project team.
- He/she will also participate in daily operation and routine maintenance/housekeeping of process and analytical equipment.
- Also maintaining a clean, organized and tidy lab environment (chemicals and consumables stocking etc.).
- MBO level in biotechnology, biochemistry or life sciences
- Over 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on output and results
- Work accurately
- Experience with upstream development is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to (out)perform in a team