Research Associate, Cell Line Development - Netherlands
- Our team is responsible for the development of recombinant cell lines, production of proteins and the generation of cell banks.
- These activities are crucial for the development of new therapeutic antibodies and technologies.
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in using different cell culture techniques, you contribute to the production of proteins for R&D purposes.
- With your team you develop mammalian cell lines for R&D purposes.
- You document and process the results and report these to the team.
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of cell culture processes.
- You have relevant experience and are highly motivated to perform experiments in the field of cell line development.
- You take initiatives, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- You meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed HLO education or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience with various cell culture techniques including culture of mammalian cells.
- You are a good teamplayer, you are flexible and capable to run several experiments in parallel.
- You recognize the importance of working according to the agreed research based Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work.
- You are interested in automated processes, and like to contribute to the development of these processes.
Dynamic and innovative environment
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company