This job is currently Archived,
Research Associate, Animal Health - United States
Posted on : 08 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Research Associate, Animal Probiotics
- We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated, and creative problem solver to serve as a flexible applied discovery resource for new business development opportunities. You will be responsible for supporting animal studies, performing basic microbiology, and data collection and analysis.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to communicate the results to key stakeholders with varying levels of scientific training.
- You will challenge conventions by developing innovative and sustainable products that help our customers produce more with less to create a brighter tomorrow.
In this position, you need:
- Masters preferred. BS with 0-5 years’ experience in the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Animal Health, Nutrition, Food Science or other applicable scientific discipline
- Experience with animal probiotics, statistics, microbiology, avian gut health a plus
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage multiple projects and meet critical project milestones and timelines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship currently or in the future
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.