- Our company is seeking a highly motivated individual who desires to be part of an innovative corn research team.
- The successful candidate will work in a cross-functional environment, interacting with members of Breeding and Molecular Breeding.
- The Research Associate will have the opportunity to support the research team in executing field trials implementing breeding protocols.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with leading edge breeding technologies in cooperation with cross-functional scientists seeking to deliver the very best crop genetics.
- Execute corn yield trials in Turkey to generate good quality data to support local product development.
- Develop and maintain efficient processes, forecasts and plan the utilization of resources.
- Cooperate for the execution the testing program, including seed preparation, field selection, planting operations, crop management, harvest and data collection.
- Coordinate eventual seasonal workers during seed preparation, planting, data collection and harvest.
- Travel to yield trials sites
- B.S. degree in Agronomy and related fields
- Strong interest for plant breeding and availability to work in open field experiments
- Demonstrate strong intrapersonal communication, organizational and project management skills.
- IT skills, including MS Excel and data management, and ability to become proficient in Corporate IT tools.
- Frequent travels within Turkey are expected.
- Proficient in English
- A valid driving license is required.
• Experience with corn yield trials and research equipment, like Research planters and corn harvesters.