Research Assistant - Tumor Immunology - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We are seeking for a highly motivated and skilled Research Assistant to support the setup of immune-based in vitro pharmacological assays and the evaluation of lead small molecules or biologics for cancer immune therapies.
- Carry out in vitro experiments supporting preclinical pharmacological studies;
- Isolate, handle and perform biological experiments with primary human immune cells;
- Compile, analyse, summarize and present experimental results;
- Perform bibliographical research, propose and implement novel assays.
- Master in immunology, pharmacology, biochemistry or closely related field.
- Previous experience in sorting/culturing primary human immune cells (lymphocytes, NK cells, DC…) is highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of molecular cell biology techniques such as flow cytometry (multi-color staining), ELISA and Q-PCR is an important asset.
- Previous experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position is an advantage.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a science-driven, human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting scientific and business endeavor
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.