This job is currently Archived,
Research Assistant - China
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- To take into account the application validation requests
- Responsible for test preparing including test parts receiving, checking, fixture making and so on…
- To define and monitor the implementation of parts trials
- To assemble part on part support and perform the tests
- To prepare test reports
- To guarantee good practices and respect of quality and safety procedures
- Ensure HSE & 5S are under control at workshop
- Validation of plastic parts for our customers according to their specifications.
- Ensure test equipments are maintained under right conditions and functions.
- Implement the regular equipment calibration and take corrective actions wherever necessary.
- Record, report, and save the analysis results in documents or database.
- Keep clean workshop and report the near-misses and dangerous conditions, incident, and no critical accident at workshop.
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanical is preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience in part testing is preferred.
- Necessary for basic skill of MS Excel, Word.