- Perform analysis of moderately complex laboratory assays based on protocols and in compliance with SOPs and GLP regulations.
- Record project data in accordance with GLP regulations.
- Set up basic laboratory equipment and instrumentation with guidance from senior technical staff.
- Adhere to current Health and Safety regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline.
- Experience: Two to four years related laboratory experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities. Understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate. Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations.
Equal Employment Opportunity