Research Assistant I (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Provide technical support for ongoing manufacturing down stream processes.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing with critical information necessary for maintaining consistent product supply, now and in the future.
- Participate in monitoring production processes.
- Participate in the diagnosis and resolution of production problems.
- Establish and maintain scaled-down models of down stream production processes.
- Test the feasibility of new manufacturing processes.
- Participate in the execution of small-scale validation studies.
- Technical proficiency that enables effective execution of well-defined experiments.
- Ability to follow procedures rigorously.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Biochemical/Biological Engineering or other related scientific discipline with 0-2 years experience in process development or GMP manufacturing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.