Research Assistant I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Analyze basic to moderately complex laboratory assays based on protocols and in compliance with SOPs and GLP regulations.
- Record project data in accordance with GLP regulations.
- Adhere to current Health and Safety regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations.
Equal Employment Opportunity